For the 2020 season, all players, coaches, and trainers are to register online prior to stepping on the floor for a team, including tryouts.
In the event that a player, coach, or trainer shows up without having pre-registered, they will not be allowed to participate until they have registered online.
All players are required to register with the OLA prior to any participation in OLA programs. All new, returning or tryout players should register using the link on the league or club website of their series. To do that, follow the registration steps below (registration link is below):
1. Click on the online registration link (on the OLA, League or Club website)
2. Click Register
3. Type in your e-mail address and create a password (your login for future use). Fill out all other information requested.
4. After you have signed up and entered the confirmation code sent to your e-mail, click on New Registration.
5. Select the “Junior B” tab, scroll down to Guelph Tryout/Team Player Registration and click the blue “Select” box and Click Next
6. Select the Participant profile you just created and Click Next
7. Read the OLA waiver in its entirety and select the “I Agree” box, Click Next
9. Registration Receipt page – Click the Orange “Receipt” button and print this to take to your tryouts, then select Next
10. You have now completed registration in full! An email will now be generated to your email address confirming your registration (another way to confirm your registration).
11. The system will take you to the home page of your member account, then you can Logout.
Note 1: Proper registration with the OLA prior to participation is the responsibility of the player. Clubs will be required to see proof of registration (one of hardcopy printout or email confirmation from the registration system) prior to tryouts, practices and/or games.
Note 2: All players must be registered in each league in which they tryout.
Here is the link for the online registration: